12.01.2010

Because nobody commented

Yes, it is sad. No one commented on my last blog post about...well, read it!...and so I stopped writing. Uh. Yeah. And I don't have anything particularly interesting to say now other than I think I need to start doing this again. So, I'm gonna. Comments or not! Ha! (That "ha" was to me, not you.)

But I promise dear readers...all three of you...one of which is my mom... My days here since I have moved to Maryland have been eventful and therefore, rest assure you will be entertained. I am 27 and finally living on my own with a 5 year old who has a personality the size of Alaska. Yes, Alaska. It is relevant. He insisted on watching the Palins on TLC tonight and now wants to visit lovely Sarah and go fishing with her.

So, stick with me. You might even want to leave a comment! Or not. Whatever.

2 comments:

  1. I guess it will be dancing with Bristol next. As a bonus, I will leave you with someone's comment to my blog --- I think its a great work & it certainly will make many realise that how precious their love is.
    payettes.com - cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do read your blog. And yes I have missed it.
    I look forward to your next post.,,, mom

    ReplyDelete