12.23.2010

An Open Letter

Dear NJ Turnpike,

I thank you so much for the hour long bumper to bumper wonderment I was forced to experience this evening. Though, I must say, the effect it had on my child was simply exhilarating. He was filled with intriguing, thoughtful questions such as, "Are we there yet?" "When will we get there?" and "Why can't you just honk your horn and make the cars move?" Oh, how I loved every second! And yet, that wasn't enough! No, you blessed me with a large van flying up the shoulder which nearly killed me and my "your answer isn't good enough, Mom!" son. Naturally, an expletive flew out of my mouth causing my son (oooo, how I love him) to ask, "Are you on the naughty list?" So, thanks again NJ Turnpike. I am now officially another jaded Jersey driver. On the naughty list.

Merry Christmas! #&#&#^ &#^@&*# &&#*@#&@*#*@#&

Love,
Lyndsay

No comments:

Post a Comment