6.09.2009

**I have a post in the works that is less fluff than the one below, but sometimes we all need a little fluff.**

Last night's Bachelorette was...interesting. And frustrating. First, I never liked David, but WOW. His lack of respect and choice of words shocked me. Jillian's obvious disdain, and embarrasment, during their conversation was somehow missed by Davey. In fact, he was convinced she was totally into him and playing hard to get. What? Really? Sometimes I watch these people and I am just in awe at their lack of ability of being able to perceive reality. (haha. Oh, the irony.) Why he ever thought it was okay to talk to her that way and then believe it was not only fine with Jillian, but made her want him.... ::sigh:: Then Wes. I really dislike him. If I was willing to R-rate this blog, you would see how much I dislike him. He's not even worth the time to write a synopsis about; however, I will say that I am most put off by his cowardliness. I think it's just ridiculous. Don't be a coward. Fess up and move on. It was infuriating to watch it all play out. I had no choice but to yell at the TV, repeatedly, with wild arm thrashings. And all that just to have Jill give him a rose. I wanted to punch him. Seriously punch him between the eyes and watch him cry. Ok. Done with that... I was very happy to see Michael and Jake are still going to be around. And think Kipton, or is it Kypton?, is going to be the one in the end.

By the way, if YOU are reading this, I am very happy for you, and even though I don't know if it counts because we are both divorced, I would happily dance in a pig trough. :)

2 comments:

  1. Of course I read it. Pig troughs are a long time off, but I am glad you offered :) And thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I found your blog through Courtney's comments. I too am a single mom living at the Jersey shore. Your son is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete